Please read the following:
- Be careful who you allow access to your
documents. It is your responsibility to ensure the legitimacy of who you allow
- Refer to our Resource Center for more
- Protecting Your Information
- Avoiding Identity Theft
- We employ many features to keep our site
secure, so do your part as it is crucial to use strong passwords to protect the
security of your account.
- Your password should be random so do not use
real words in your password.
- Your password should also be unique to this
site, that is not used anywhere else to further reduce unauthorized account
- If you do not already, consider using a
password manager, which will store your password in an encrypted format and can
generate new passwords for you.
- This site adheres to best practices as
recommended by OWASP for both mobile and websites.
- Web-accessible components will use https for
the security and privacy (4096-bit- SHA-256).
- Password security measures are given priority
over site usability. Passwords incorporate complexity requirements, have an
expiration date and employ two-factor authentication. Passwords are stored
- Login system guards against Brute-Force
- Sensitive (payment) data is securely stored
using encryption in a non-compromising format within a platform-provided secure
- Many other safe guards are built into the
site and servers to ensure unauthorized access.
features that are provided with your device:
- Lock your screen; depending on your device
use password, fingerprint, PIN, pattern, Face, NFC tags, knock code, Bluetooth,
special Apps and/or others.
- Encrypt your data.
- Keep your data in the cloud and not on your device.
- Update the operating system whenever there is an update.
- Maintain anti-virus software.
- Update drivers whenever there is an update.
- Trust the site and data you download. Use the trusted site feature on
- Some cheap smartphones can compromise security.
Your privacy is
important to us.
Data protection and safeguarding your privacy is of utmost
importance, thus taken very seriously. As a global company, we shall always
strive to ensure compliance with the latest regulations while balancing the
communication needs of our customers, partners and friends interested in our
As part of our efforts to comply with the upcoming General
Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in the European Union on 25 May, we have made
data and keep it safe and secure. Additionally, as a customer of Add.It, we may
contact you in the future to update you on new products, invite you to events
and send you updates on what’s new.
We hope you will continue to stay engaged with us.